It is difficult sometimes to remember this, living in a patriarchal society. Here are some ways:
– use your breath to connect deep, deep into Mother Earth. Imagine yourself being rooted in the earth, connected to your female lineage and to other women
– imagine or ‘remember’ a time when women’s skills and attributes were honoured – the attributes of healing, nurturing, kindness, understanding and love. How might you be part of bringing back the importance of one of these qualities?
– acknowledge that women have their own unique ways of looking at the world and of being in the world. Practice being yourself, rather than who others expect you to be
– spend time with like spirits who can support you in being who you really are.
– know that being who you really are in the world is very important. What you have to offer, your contribution, is unique and needed for the flourishing of the world.
Look out for my one-day virtual workshop for Women
BUILD CONFIDENCE TO SOUND YOUR NOTE IN THE WORLD
and live a Life of Joy and Integrity